About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garfield is not alone

I had a great weekend, one of the best ones in a long time.

A great Friday evening(see previous blog).

A relatively quiet but nice Saturday. An evening spent with wifey at the malls and capped off by a late midnight movie of watching Avatar in 3D with friends.

I thought I may go to sleep as I was tired and this was the second time watching the movie but I was awake throughout.

Then on Sunday, Angie/Mack cooked Sarawak Laksa - so had a wonderful afternoon at her place (can see all the Facebook comments).

Capped off with a wonderful evening at mom's.

Then comes Monday.

It started off well enough. I worked from home which I find to be more productive. I had a few late calls and it was easier then going all the way to Cyberjaya and working there until late at night.

However, when I decide to go for dinner a t a nearby Chinese coffee shop/kopitiams, I loose my wallet.

It likely dropped somewhere and I did not realise it until of course someone had ran off with it.

Thankfully I was not injured, nor was anything used fraudulently when I called to cancel all my cards.

But there were items in there that were irreplaceable and some items that are just a big hassle to replace.

What did I loose:
1. An Aigner wallet - a gift and costing close to RM800.
2. MYID - Malaysian Identification - with clean shave, long haired look.
3. Driver's Licence - with my skinny bearded face like inmate released from prison.
4. 2 HSBC Credit Cards (both MasterCard and Visa)
5. 2 ATM cards (Maybank and HSBC)
6. RM400
7. Crystal - black Onyx
8. Some blessed items from temple
9. PMI Membership Card
10. 7 Habits Card
11. 2 pictures of Sarah - from those days when we were "oh so young and a lil naive."

But most of all ...

I lost my dignity for a while,
I lost my sanity for a while,
I lost my independence for a while,
I lost my cool for a while,
I lost my confidence for a while,

But I had you all,
my wifey, my family, my friends ...
to bring it back to me.




Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Things................can be replaced....Despite your forgetfulness, you do at times have good memory of our courting days...SMILE and be well.

Everything happens for a reason. One can never be careless or too careful .....

May God bless.