About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Whirlwind Typhoon

Seems like our lives (mine and wifey) has become a whirlwind typhoon.

First was the big move of our beloved dog Al E into his new home all the way from Borneo to mudvalley.

Then the packing up belongings to move our stuff in Borneo to KL.

Then our actual physical move.

Then the usual work related stuff, new environment, new scope, new people etc etc.

Then the container of goods arrives - so the home is turned into this wonderful place for 5 year old's to play hide-n-seek or maze but a big mess of boxes everywhere for adults.

Now the unpacking, not just in our home but also re-decorating mom's home (not that it seems to be appreciated by some residents of that home).

Then there is studying for PMP amidst all this chaos. Exam is in 2 weeks, I must study, I will study, I shall study and I will do well.

Norman Vincent Peale said, "Change your thoughts and you change the world."

Whirlwind typhoon be gone and let this nice calmness set.

May the lottery Gods strike me and datuk the big big money so that we can just hire someone to do this and just retire into the sunsets of the world.

Take care and be well.

No comments: