About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red eyes

What are you waiting for,
the day is gone?
I said I'm waiting for dawn

What are you aiming for
out here alone?
I said I'm aiming for home

Holding on, holding on

With red eyes
What are you looking for?
With red eyes
red eyes

All of my days are spent
within this skin
within this cage that I'm in

Nowhere feels safe to me
Nowhere feels home
Even in crowds I'm alone

Holding on, holding on

Every now and then I see you dreaming
Every now and then I see you cry
Every now and then I see you reaching,
Reaching for the other side
What are you waiting for?




My eyes are red, tired, and burning.

I have not slept well.

I am not eating well.

I am just plain tired.

I cannot wait till all this packing is done.

I cannot wait till this move is complete.

Stressed, tensed, melancholy, exhausted.

Take care and be well.

No comments: