About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Last day in office

So, yesterday was my last day in the office where I have been based for the past two and a half years.

No long speeches, no teary eyes, no scenes, no farewell emails - just a goodbye.

I am not a very attached sort of person, so I have never really been too attached to a place.

It was wonderfrul for some colleagues to take me out for lunch as well as dinner for farewell, it is always appreciated and I am grateful.

This morning, wifey will come over for the last few days and the final goodbye to Miri.

Tonight, another dinner with a friend, too bad her hubby is not around. I will miss him, he has been a good boss and a friend.

This will likely be my last blog in Miri as I am unsure if I will have any time or access to the Internet after today.

Next time, it will be my musings from KL.

Until then, au revoir ....
.... all the people I have met who have become good friends, great friends.
.... all the tuak I have drank, all the fun I have had, all the laughs.
.... all the sunsets I have enjoyed while sitting on my dining table and looking out at the sea.


Take care and be well.

No comments: