About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am just an Indian beggar

PM Najib Razak’s special officer Datuk Nasir Safar will tender his resignation after saying “Indians came to Malaysia as beggars and Chinese especially the women came to sell their bodies” at a 1 Malaysia seminar in Malacca.

Since I am just a beggar, all donations are welcome.

According to Nasir, "Indians in Malaysia have crossed the line. Don't force the government. We can anytime revoke the citizenship of the Indians in Malaysia."

Wow, I did not know this could be done especially since I was born in Malaysia and have always been a Malaysian citizen.

Kudos to my brother who gave it up and became an American.

So this is a senior aide or advisor of the Prime Minister, and he is a bloody racist and he what he said is obviously what he feels ... his mistake was saying it out loud.

I guess no difference from all the UMNO or ex-UMNO Malays ... they may not say it out loud, but this is what they trully feel.

After all, I guess it is no different from me as well. We are all a bunch of bloody racist at times.

Since Indians are beggars and Chinese are all prostitutes or son's of prostitutes according to our senior advisor, what are Malays?

I after all am just a stupid Indian beggar who has crossed the line.

All you great men of power,
You who boast of your feats,
Politicians and entrepreneurs:
Can you safeguard your breath in the night while you sleep,
Keep your heart beating steady and sure?
As you lie in your bed,
Does the thought haunt your head,
That your really rather small?
If there's one thing I know in this life,
We are beggars all!
(Beggars by Thrice)

Satu Malaysia, jadi pegangan .......... deeeeeeep BREATHE ......... loud SIGH! ptui.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Malaysiakini took out some of this racist fella's remarks lah..