About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reflections

Two years, this tree lies by the beach in front of the house.

Two years, the tree has not moved.

Two years, the beach has eroded.

Soon, the sea will take this tree away.

Soon, the skies will bring me west.



The sun rises east, sets west.

And trees fall and trees wash away.

Time flies by but the memories remain forever.

The memories and the friendships of the east,

Forever will remain, in my heart, in my mind,

Till the day the sun sets on me.



Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

These pictures are so gorgeous. Today has been a wonderful day. Good sunset. Glad that we had a nice long stroll with AL-E today.

And yes, I will cherish our time here in Miri.