About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Jumpstart

A "hero" trying to jumpstart his car in a mall parking lot cause this to happen.



Two very unfortunate souls died due to concrete debris hitting them, the debris came from the retaining wall which the jumpstarted car rammed through. My they rest in peace.

Please guys, no jumpstarting cars in a car park - push the car to an open road or something or make sure someone is on control.

The person who drove the car survived the drop.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Sic - this happened in Malaysia?