About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

And yet another big leap towards 1Malaysia ... not!

This is how Malaysia is heading to 1Malaysia.

We can either go to the direction of being a developed country like we should ... by following the leading countries in our neighbourhood or we can go to in this direction.

Since 9/11, USA has also instituted draconian policies to mistreat different races.

And even so called Americans are turning against their own country. The recent capture of 5 Americans in Pakistan who were planning jihad against American army in Afghanistan just shows how American have changed.

But where are we leading as Malaysians? Where are our leaders leading us to?

To development or to draconian laws?

Saya anak Malaysia (I am a son of Malaysia), born and raised here. I am among the few "idiots" who went overseas and came back to contribute to the nation building, to contribute to the country unlike many who leave and never come back... even giving up Malaysian citizenship.

And yet, as time passes by, I feel like I am powerless against the power crazy government and opposition whose faces remain the same for the last 20 odd years. Faces like the ministers we have now have been around since I was in secondary school - Najib, Muhydin and the gang. Opposition's faces are also the same - Tok Guru, Anwar, Kit Siang and Karpal - all devoid of new ideas.

What is happening to the new blood, where are the new ideas? Maybe all overseas.





Take care and be well.

No comments: