About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jobs gone past ...

I have had many many many jobs over the 20 years plus that I have been working.

In the next few blogs over the next few months, I plan to write about these various jobs that I have done over the years.

I have done many many things over the years, so, I am only going to write about things that I have done which I have got some interesting satisfaction from or have been paid for in one way or another.

To give you a glimpse, many of you know I am in IT and an IT project manager. But I have been a coolie, a career counselor, a camp counselor, a lecturer, a journalist, a dish washer to name a few things I have done.

Recently, in the transition that my company is going through, all of us had to update our resumes and write our previous experiences. Obviously I did not put those that were done for a short period of time or deemed unimportant, I did but the main and major ones.

But it got me thinking of the interesting things I have done, the interesting bosses I have had, the interesting people I have met in my life and the interesting stories from those jobs.

I will start with my first job while I was a student, which was being a resident assistant in Steiner Hall in University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point in United States.

That will be for the next post, until then ...

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

William said...

Ya, that would be interesting! I was a cook in KFC and fruit picking while I was a student.