About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How does it feel to be 75?

My dad is 75 today.

I wonder how it feels?

Well, whatever or however he feels, this is the 1st time in 75 years that I believe someone has really celebrated his birthday.

You see, I took him to Bali for his birthday.

It was a matter of throwing a big bash and inviting a bunch of no-gooders or a bunch of "stragers" or taking him for a nice quiet holiday.

So, we went to Bali, just the 2 of us.

And he turned 75 on 24 November 2009.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Glad you both had a good time albeit you being ill on the way back!
Glad to have you back home.