About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Headache lah

Everyday also headache.

Starts as a pain at the back of my left eye, usually starts this stabbing sharp pain at the back of the left eye, then throbbing pain on the left side of the head.

Goes on for hours, then stops.

Has been on for a week or so, paracetamol (Panadol) has absolutely no effect.

Migraine or heat or stress headache ... but it sure is a pain in the head.

Taking something stronger will only make me too dependant on meds.

So, try to relax, meditate, take my mind off from one thing and concentrate on another but sometimes to no avail.

I sure hope that these headaches stop soon.

Take care and be well.

No comments: