About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Take Two

My 2 years in Miri have passed. I joined the company on Oct 1, 2007.

When I 1st arrived, I remember thinking that I will move from Miri in 2 or 3 years time.

Over the 2 years, I have developed many friendships, met many people, seen many things, open my eyes to different cultures and learned different things.

In these years I have enjoyed many beach walks, many wonderful sunsets and even got a wonderful dog in Al E.

Somehow, our wishes do come true if you really believe in them.

My wish was to go back to Kuala Lumpur or outside of Miri within 2-3 years.

This year, I had a chance to go to The Netherlands for work for 3 months which could have been longer if I wanted.

This year the company also is going through a transition which has allowed me to apply for positions outside of Miri.

So, I hope and pray and therefore I believe and feel that a change is coming. I will be hopefully be moving - likely back to KL.

Family is important, and mine is in KL, my dad is 75 this year and I hope to spend some more time with him. My wife has been a wonderful person by sacrificing herself to manage two households. Al E will surely get used to life in KL.

Life is as such. The say a rolling stone gathers no moss, but then would you rather have a diamond that is mossy and moldy or a bright and shinning diamond like me.

I say a rolling stone polishes itself to reveal the diamond within.

Over the years I have moved quite a bit and the moves have only polished me to become a better person, a bright and shining diamond.

Please pray and hope and believe with me.

Take care and be well.

3 comments:

Ser said...

Feels good for being appreciated.

Nil said...

Always have been, always are and always will be appreciated, wifey. Life is to be appreciated and celebrated.

Xal said...

I believe! :)