About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reasons

In every job application, you will be asked in the interview or asked to write down somewhere the reasons for wanting the job or reasons for the application.

The following are 7 truthful answers that will NOT get you the job no matter how truthful they are:

1. Want to give me job, give me lah.

2. I am the sole breadwinner for the family and desperately need to be employed.

3. Show me the money.

4. I've been twiddling my thumbs for six months, time I thought to get a job.

5. I have been performing 6D (datang duduk diam diam dapat duit).

6. I have been so overworked in my previous job that I am now looking for better work life balance (and be a bum).

7. Please please please please please (stop begging for a Scooby snack)

Then again, some of the above could work if you are a top athlete like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods. But if you are Nil or YAB or Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, etc ... do not use the reasons above.

Take care and be well.

No comments: