About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica, ....

Dream beach vacation
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Off the Florida Keys there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drumband
Down in Kokomo.

Vacationing in bad economy - Thanks Scott Adams.


Lucky for me, I still have the Luak Bay beach - no matter how badly sand fly infested and mosquito infested it may be. Nothing beats the sunsets against the sea -soothes the headaches, the tension, the stress.

Take care and be well.

No comments: