About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mundane

Eat
Sleep
Shave and shit
Shower
Wash clothes
Watch the television
Take Al E for a walk
Play with Al E
Work, work, and work some more
Pay bills
Pay more bills
Try to study for PMP exam
Take a drive
Clean the house
Wash dishes
Have a coke
Have a kit kat
Read the newspapers
Did I mention work already?
Write a blog
Ordinary
Telluric
Mundane

Take care and be well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When i get here, i do a gratitude list. Nothing stays mundane for long, and being alive is MAGIC again, and then the kit kat tastes really, really, well, not good but GREAT!!

AND remember, any day upright after 44 is a miracle. even if you don't know how to spell brocolie. thankfully, i do.

b.

Ser said...

I should have ignored and not correct somebody about 'broccoli'........sigh!

Ser said...

I just started doing the gratitude list couple days ago (after not doing for a very long time)...and I feel better already .....

Ser said...

Forget about all those ungrateful people (even if it is family)...old people always like that one...let go and breathe and enjoy whatever little happiness that life has to offer....Not easy but can be done....

Oh well, I wish all our wishes and needs can be as simple as AL-E's.... Eat,shit,sleep,play,nap, go for runs/walks and more games...In return we get lots and lots of slobbering kisses from this little maniac that happens to be the love of our life.