About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yellow Bird


Desperately singing, hoping for someone to sing back;

Nobody does, but the little yellow bird does not give up;

Begging to be heard, but no one does;

No one answers, no ones cares;

Soon this little yellow bird gives up;

His throat no longer can chirp and his wings no longer flap;

He drops from his perch, dead on my porch;

A little yellow bird, dead on my porch;

Singing his little song, hoping to be heard;

No one cared and no one listened.

Take care and be well.


1 comment:

Ser said...

So sad...I saw it too...it must be the cat who did it...the fat cat next door..SIGH!

RIP yellow bird.