About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Exhausting

That is how the whole week feels.

Exhausting.

It is not KL that is exhausting, it is the traffic, the weather and just going around to buy normal household stuff.

It is not just that, it is the training and a lot of things to do at home and people to see.

It is not just that, it is the mental exhaustion, working until midnight everyday and thinking and preparing for exams.

Only relieve has been being able to spend sometime with Pappa and some friends.

Exhausting, that is how the whole week feels.

But really looking forward to be back to wifey and Al E too.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Looking forward to see you too.

We both miss you.

AL-E has been sleeping by the front door...waiting for you to pop by anytime soon.

I can understand what you are going through and how exhausting a working week can be in KL!!

See ya soon...Thinking of making 'nasi lemak' tomorrow (if I am up to it and if my health permits...). Right now I got a massive migraine.