About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Of last days and new beginnings - Mack




Today, Mack bids her good bye to her work in Miri. Soon, she will welcome her new role in Kay El.

Of last days and new beginnings.
Of goodbye's and hello's.

One last farewell dinner tonight - I think she mentioned 3 others.

Will miss your physical presence nearby and outings for dinner and coffee or coconuts with Al E.

Nevertheless, we will continue to chat, talk and visit - while I am in KL and while you visit Miri.

Like I have said before, look up, walk tall and proud, and wear shades ... cause your future is so bright.

Take care and be well.

2 comments:

macK said...

beautiful. thanks.

Jane Lim said...

so breath taking dude (ur text), hampir ternangis.Reeeeally