About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Wifey

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to wifey
Happy Birthday to you.

Wifey turns xx - can't tell the age after a certain age for women ;)

I am happy that she spent a good holidays in Europe with me, as part of her birthday present, as well as some for the shopping as more gifts.

I am happy that we are back to spend her birthday with loved ones, like Pappa and Al E, although her mom and sister's cannot be with us.

Still planning to have some small gathering/party at home maybe on Friday or Saturday.

Al E turns 1 tomorrow, what a coincidence that I bought Al E and did not know his birth date was just 1 day apart from wifey. Everything happens for a reason, life is faithed, in God we trust.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Thanks for remembering not to reveal age..xoxoxo