About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not in my groove

I have reached a stage in my stay in Netherlands where I am just bored, lethargic, unmotivated, lacking sleep, stressed and getting upset fast.

I am getting too unmotivated to even go out for dinner outside of Rijswijk. There was a time when I would be going to The Hague, Delft or Rotterdam just for dinner. And there is so limited choice in Rijswijk. Either way, I am just to tired, lazy and unmotivated to go further.

The Grand Winston hotel and their service is f..ked up and suddenly said there are extra charges for city tax which they did not charge the last 2 months. I gave them a piece of my mind. Next time, I'll stay in a hotel in The Hague or elsewhere.

Work has reached a stage where I feel that I could be doing a little more but maybe things in the project are not moving as fast as I would like them to move.

I am not getting enough sleep. Never really have since coming here but the last few days have been worst.

And due to the change in the time, it is nearly 8:30pm and it is just starting to get dark. I also lost an hour of my life due to the change in time. You see, countries in Europe have daylight savings time. Which means, in the fall, the fall back one hour and you actually gain an hour. In spring, they spring forward and you move your clocks an hour ahead and loose an hour. It is all fine and well if you are here the whole year, you gain one hour, then you loose one hour - no big deal. But I came in the middle of it, so I just loose one hour.

I want that hour back!!!!!!

I tend to get into this sort of groove every year around this time I think, hmmmmmmm.

I look forward to a few things still though.

Look forward to going to London and watching Les Miserables and Jason Mraz.

Look forward to going to Vienna to see Sini, Martina and Michelin baby.

Look forward to wifey visiting and taking a trip around the countries nearby.

Look forward to get back home to Malaysia, to family, to friends, even to work.

And last but not least, look so forward to going back to my boy Al E belly.

Take care and be well.

No comments: