About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Being 40

I am 40 today.

I am in London, on the way back to Amsterdam this evening.

I have spent the weekend in London doing things which I should be doing with my loved ones like watching Jason Mraz concert and going to see Les Miserables musical in the theatre. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed London, definitely a place I will come again with wifey and maybe Al E even.

Thanks to all who remembered send me a message and having me in your thoughts.

Take care and be well.

PS. This post was pre-written and published on the date.

7 comments:

bal said...

WELCOME to the best decade of your life!!! Turning 40 was a major positive turn in life for me, and i am sure it will be for you too Nils.Happy Birthday.
much love always,
bal.

Banshee Creative said...

happpppy birthday!!! :)

Archiereus said...

Ane! yappy berday! hehehehehe :D
hope my msg got to you ON time.just sent earlier lor just incase :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Nilesh,
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in London. Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and welcome to Club 40!!! Hope you day is special and may the year ahead be blessed and filled with joy.

Take care bro!
Love,
Sanjay

Ser said...

Happy B'day sweetie......we miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much (AL-E too).

macK said...

happy, happy, happy

Nil said...

Thanks all for all your wishes. I miss you all, nothing like friends and family to have fun with.