About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

75 Kilograms

No that is not how much my bags weigh although my bags do weigh a reverse of that, 57kgs.

I weigh 75kgs. Not that it matters, but I now have reached my ideal weight. When I left Miri, I was about 68kgs - so in 3 months in The Netherlands, I have put on 7kgs.

Again, I am not complaining but quite happy about it - now just to ensure I can healthily maintain the weight. I guess it is also true that you start to put on weight after 40.

Now, why was I weighing myself?

You see, I wanted to weigh my bags, I knew they were heavy and I have been packing up, so just wanted to know how much stuff I should ship instead.

And of course in The Netherlands, a 4 star Grand Winston Hotel would not have a weighing scale available, why should they?

So, I have to seek some support from literally my support colleague who gladly lend me his scales.

Thank you Mr B.B.

Take care and be well.

No comments: