About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day

So, it was St. Patrick's Day and I happened to go to my usual place in The Hague called The Fiddler and lo and behold, they were having a celebration with live music and quizzes and all.

And I actually had a draft Guinness and it was quite nice and smooth - I must be getting old if I am starting to like what my old man likes.

Also had some Jami and coke (Jamison's whiskey and coke) and got a free t-shirt reading "Kiss Me, I'm Irish!" - nobody did though.

Nevertheless, quite a nice lively night and back to the room by 10:30pm, so not too late a night.





Take care and be well.

No comments: