About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 weekends 5 cities

Plan to go to 5 cities in Europe in 5 weekends. Ambitious goals, yes, but it's done, and planned.

Where: Antwerp, Belgium
How: Normal train, hourly intercity.


Where: Berlin, Germany
How: Speed train, overnight to go; daytime to return.


Where: Krakow, Poland
How: Flight, Austrian Airlines.


Where: London, England
How: Flight, Jet Airways.


Where: Vienna, Austria
How: Flight, Austrian Airlines.


I have seen enough of The Netherlands for now.

Will post my adventures on my blog as soon as I am able.

Take care and be well.

No comments: