About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Yet another weekend

Every weekend I struggle to do something, go somewhere but within a certain budget.

You see, when the weekend is here, I don't want to be in the hotel in Rijswijk and be alone and lonely.

So, I get out and do something even if it is just spending 2 hours in Kessler Park laundry room.

However, my long overdue allowances have been finally banked in and I have some money.

Prior to this, I had already planned various trips in end March, early April.

Last weekend in March I will be going to Krakow, Poland. Some friends have volunteered to take me around.

Then on my birthday weekend, I am going to London. Thankfully the pound is quite low now. I have booked a play (Les Miserables); a concert (Jason Mraz) and nearly thought about going to see Manchester United play Aston Villa in a premier league match until I saw the ticket price. It costs 200 bloody pounds.

On Easter weeekend, I may go visit friends in Vienna, Austria or go to Prague,Czech Republic. This depends a little on my friends response as well.

This weekend, was thinking of going to my boss' country, maybe go to Kiel or Berlin or nearer to Cologne but maybe go south to Antwerp and Brussels.

Oh well, we will just have to see my blogs about it later.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Take care and be safe.

Yalah loh, 200 pounds...so darn expensive! No wonder the players are literally millionaires (at least most of them).

Cheers.