About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Wifey saves a dog

Wifey started a blog recently and is currently in Miri taking care of our boy, Al E.

On Friday, she saved a dog - well, it was safe, but she reunited the dog with the owners.

See her story in her blog.

I am so proud of wifey and happy that there are still good people out there like our neighbours. At least now I feel comfortable that they would also have Al E's best interest at heart when I need to leave my boy at home sometimes.

And coincidentally, the dog also belonged to people I know who live in Luak Bay, a half guju bhai and his fiancee who worked near my department but now is in a different floor.

Great job wifey.

Take care and be well.

PS. Al E Baba also has a blog if anyone is interested to check it out.

1 comment:

Ser said...

Thanks for the compliment. Also glad that we have a neighbour who has passion and love for animals, be it a dog or cat...

Apparently, Mr.& Mrs. TS have in the past lost a dog. At that time they didn't have a camera and now they do. According to Mrs. TS, whoever stole their dog must have been someone who is familiar with the dog. So sad. Sniff, sniff, sniff....