About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

How do you spell Moron?

How do you spell moron in Malaysia?

Simply with 2 letters, HR (Human Resources - some morons may not know what HR is).

mo⋅ron   /ˈmɔrɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ [mawr-on, mohr-]
–noun
1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.

Take care and be well.

4 comments:

macK said...

i wonder what they did (or didn't do) this time

Ser said...

what happened dear?

Nil said...

The Morons in our HR have not yet processed my allowance. I have been writing to them forever and have not got response. The HR here too have been writing to the HR in Malaysia and no response. The HR here too do not understand the behaviour. Even the HR in Nigeria did not give so much stress or heartache to their employee here in short term assignment. Just flabergasted at the morons.

Ser said...

That guy who's in charge in HR M'sia should be fired...I like the way Donald Trump does in 'The Apprentice'...