About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 Birthdays and no funerals

Happy Birthday Bro, 42 and going. I guess this will be your first birthday as an American citizen. So 42 years as a Malaysian and hopefully more than that as a citizen of the United States of America. Here's wishing you all the best. Another year over, a new one has begun.

Other birthdays of people I know on 12 February include
H.P. - oldest son of my father's ex boss. A con-man. It's like the mob, but no cement.

J.O.B. - wife of my ex-friend, an ex-boss and a bitch. No joy when you see this person.

P.K.S. - an ex-boss who has helped me directly and although an arrogant person at times, I guess someone who has helped many times I have to give some respect. Some furniture you like, and some you just are indifferent.

Do not know anyone who has died on February 12 though, which I guess is good.

Other famous birthdays on Feb 12 include Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Arya Samaj Maha Rishi Dayanand Sarsvati, Otto Ludwig and Bill Russel among many others.

Famous deaths on Feb 12 include JC Penney, Jane Gray and Charles M Shulz among many.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nilesh ... Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hope you are feeling better! Rest up and get well.
~ ST