About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wedding Bells

The Bride's flowers enroute to Bintulu in Dungaboy's cupholder


The slightly nervous Groom.... is the Bride going to show up!!


The Bride and the Father ... seems the father is more nervous than the Bride?


The wedding and the dress that I help choose... really nice.


The traditional group photo



The 2 angels at night - Ser and Mack



Me and Wifey

The Grrrrrrrrrrrroom and The Brrrrride ..... what a handsome and beautiful couple.


Congratulations Add and Wynn.

May your life be filled with all good things.

The first and only wedding I attended this year and it was a blast, fun and meaningful.

Take care and be well.

No comments: