About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Maggi Classic Curry Flavour

Something comforting about eating Maggi mee classic curry flavour.

Maybe it is a male thing or maybe it is not, I am not entirely sure.

But every time I am really hungry, all I have to do is heat up some water and make Maggi and it truly feels so fulfilling.



It may not be the healthiest food out there and I do it less and less as I get older.

Maybe it is down to once or twice a month at most.

But every time I have it, I feel nice, I feel full, I feel a burst of flavours in my mouth, I feel fulfilled, I feel gleeful and I am grateful.

It is one of those things . . . you just appreciate.

Take care and be well.

No comments: