About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A lot to write but . . . .Happy New Year

I just do not seem to be inspired or motivated to write anything right now.

But I do want to write eventually of the nice dinner we had in Chalet on our anniversary.

Also about the nice little party we had in our home in KL.

I would also love to write about the days gone by in 2008 ... the new year is coming and I generally do not make specific resolutions except to be a better person every year.

I will write about this things, but not right now. As such, this is likely to be the last post for 2008.

So until next year then.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and let us all hope for a great year ahead.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Here's something from the late Dan Fogelberg singing Same Old Auld Lang Syne


Take care and Be Well.

No comments: