About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who is my bridge over troubled water?

When I am down and out,
When tears are in my eyes,
Who will confort me, who will be my bridge?

Wifey is there
Listening, Caring, Concerned, Bothered
In my pursuit of Happyness
in my pursuit of Honor

Sometimes there are rapids
Sometimes there are waterfalls
Sometimes there a tidal waves
But always
There is a way
Another light shines through
I find another way

Sometimes, I need another bridge, because sometimes wifey needs a bridge.

I guess I can depend on my friends, my true friends in Miri ... thanks. Just lay yourself down cause I need a bridge.

I will always be your bridge.

Take care and be well.

No comments: