About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Unconditional Love

Al E

Forgiving
Comforting
Caring
Playful
Running
Jumping
Living
Providing
Sharing
Giving

Unconditional Love.

When I am really down and nearly out, and wifey is in KL, when tears are in my eyes and my heart feels the pain, Al E, my boy, is there - unconditional love.

Twenty days in the kennel but as soon as I go there, AL E, my boy, immediately recognises me, recognises my smell, recognises my voice and is all over slobering all over my face. No tantrums, no where the hell were you, no barking, no biting - just unconditional love.

Check out WIkipedia entry on unconditional love at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_love

No comments: