About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Going to The Court

Yes, my case is on again. I will be going to The Court and my case will go on for about three and a half months or so.

So, come mid Nov, I'll be flying off to where the world court is, well a suburb of it anyways.

I am quite glad that it happened and I guess I am just letting things be and come along.

I will of course miss wifey a whole bunch. I am glad that she will get a chance to come spend Christmas with me.

I will miss my lil boy Al E Baba a lot and he will not have a chance to spend Christmas with me but he will have his grand-daddy, my pops to spend 3 weeks or so with.

I will miss my friends.

I will miss some activities/events and amongst this I will miss Bu Bu's bibi's birthday, I will miss Adishree's wedding and birthday as well, I will miss Anjali @ Mack's birthday as well.

I will miss my team and honestly my boss as well.

Although I will miss, I would like to say that I am looking forward to this, I am happy, I think that it is a great opportunity and it will just make me cherish what I already have and make me look forward to where I am going.

I will be back, a better man ... a little cliche, so be it.

Send wifey to love me
I need to rest in her arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
cause its not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears

Lord Im doing all I can
To be a better man

Once you've found that lover
Youre homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around


Take care and be well.

No comments: