About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Living life that is full

I have a lot of hopes, dream and aspirations.

I want to life a life that is full.

I remember a quote from Winston Churchill that we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

To live a life that is full, one has to be generous, be kind, do good deeds.

I have started with baby steps to do this.

I am going to make a life with what I give, what I do, what I say. I am going to live a life that is full. I want to live this full life with my loved ones, I want them to live a life that is full as well, together.

There is a wonderful spiritual and mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else.

Take care and be well.

No comments: