About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Belum bernama (Still unnamed)

I was born some 39 years ago on April 6, 1969 in Penang Sanitarium and Hospital (yes, that is what it was called. Now it is Adventist Hospital).

When I was born, I did not have a name . . . well technically my name was Belum Bernama. Hard to imagine that my parents did not have a name for me before I was born but it was rather common those days.

This is because the initial, the alphabet of my name is determined by the day I was born. So, I guess they could not choose a name until after I was born.



So, I was Belum Bernama s/o (son of) Kishor Timbadia for about 8 days of my life.

First name Belum, middle name Bernama, interesting.

Anyway, the good thing about being born in Adventist Hospital was that I also got a separate birth certificate from the hospital shown below with my baby feet... hot cute is that.

I was the heaviest baby in my family at a whooping 8 pounds 2 ounces. As you can see, my head was bigger than my chest, all babies heads are bigger than their chest hen they are born, God intended it that way. This is because normally the head will come out first, ramming through with the thick skull protecting all other parts of the body. Once the big head is out, it's pretty much over.

One thing of mine that has remained the same since the day I was born is my eyes. Again, all of our eyes are and will remain the same size from the day we are born until the day we die.




Anyway, that is the story of my birth. It always brings a tinge of happiness, a lump of my throat when I see my baby feet.

Story of my life is a whole different story.

Take care and be well.

No comments: