About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I wish therefore I am

My wish is to be an established writer who is financially independent, have sufficient amount of money to be able to live a life of luxury and make this world a better place for everyone and to be grateful for what I have.

My wish is to have a fantastic relationship with my wife, my father, my family members and my friends where there is unconditional love, we live in harmony with each other and are always happy with each others presence in our lives.


Take care and be well.

No comments: