About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogging Conundrum

I am having a little blogging conundrum. I would like to write in a blog and put up my poems as well as writing in a blog, however, I am uncertain of the copyright laws. After all, anything that is on the world wide web can be copied and used by others as their own words and that is where my conundrum lies.

I after all want to become a established writer and have many poems written and in the midst of writing some short stories.

Oh well, for now, I'll keep on blogging privately and hopefully only a few responsible people will read my blog and not make it their own.


Take care and be well.

No comments: