About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, March 21, 2008

No mussing yet... to start soon

I'll start doing this sooner than later.

Why blog?

Well, I want to fulfill my dream of being a writer and will soon be writing my book and I hope that I can write about my progress in this blog as well as write about other things in my mind.

I will try to avoid using people's names but too bad if they know about it.

I believe that what goes around comes around and as such will try to offend as few people as possible.

Take care and be well.

No comments: